Join us for a fun night to help fundraise for Southern Indiana United Soccer.
Join us at Southern Indiana United's largest fundraising event of the year, where we come together to support our youth and our community. As a club dedicated to soccer excellence, we believe that every child should have the chance to play. Help us make that possible by supporting our youth scholarships. As soccer’s popularity continues to soar, we’ve seen an increase in the number of youth who need our help to participate in the sport they love. That’s why we hold events and fundraisers to raise funds for our youth scholarships. With over $15,000 in financial aid awarded to youth and young adults in the 2023-2024 season, we can confidently say that our efforts are making a difference.
At Southern Indiana United, we believe that soccer is more than just a game - it’s an opportunity for children to learn and grow both on and off the field. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we are committed to providing a high-quality soccer experience to players of all ages and abilities. Our programs are designed to foster both physical and mental development, all while having fun.
Our annual Black & White Ball is the perfect opportunity for us to connect with our supporters and partners in the community. Don't miss out on the chance to be involved in the thriving soccer community at Southern Indiana United.
- Ticket prices are $70 for individual tickets or a table of 8 for $525.
- This registration program will allow you to purchase tickets and/or tables. It does not matter which child or adult you choose to register to begin the process.
- You will be asked to list the names associated with each ticket or table purchase.
- For those who do not have a GotSport account already and you prefer not to set up an account, please contact the SIU Registrar, Jennifer McFarland Kern at (812) 207-7382 to purchase your tickets by phone.
- All tickets must be purchased prior to the event, no later than Sunday, Feb 4th.
When: Friday, February 9th
What time? Doors open at 6 PM, dinner is at 7 PM
Where: The Grand | 138 E Market St New Albany, IN 47150
Cost: $70 per individual ticket | $525 for a table of 8
Attire: Semi-formal is preferred, but not required.
How to get tickets: CLICK HERE to purchase tickets
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- $25 Donation
Provide one UNIFORM for one recreational soccer player
- $50 donation
Provide PAINT to line a field for one game.
- $75 Donation
Provide one SCHOLARSHIP for a school age child to play recreational soccer.
- $100 Donation
Provide a FULL UNIFORM KIT for one travel player.
- $200 Donation
Provide FIELD RENTAL for up to four teams for practice for one hour.
- $600 donation
Provide a FULL SCHOLARSHIP for one high school age child to play travel soccer on a spring team.
- $1200 Donation
Provide one FULL SCHOLARSHIP for a full year travel player.
Have other sponsorship ideas? Contact us at Sponsorship@siusoccer.com
- This event is open to the public! You do not have to be a member of SIU to attend.
- Bring your family and friends for a night of food, drinks, and fun!
- Can I purchase a table? Yes! You can purchase a table of 8 for $525.00.
- Is there a deadline to purchase tickets? Yes. Sunday, Feb. 4th.
Questions? Contact Registrar@SIUSoccer.com